Fire & Smoke Damage Restoration in Oshkosh
It is no secret that fire and smoke damage can be the biggest disasters that can happen in any house or office. The number of fires in Oshkosh has increased a lot over the years. Since 2019, the fire department suggests that there has been a 50% increase in the number of residential and commercial fires. The need for fire and smoke damage restoration has also increased as well.
With the proper measures and taking the right steps, you can deal with fire damage immediately. You can put out the fire before it does any damage or becomes a risk to life. However, after the fire department is done, you may find that your property is a mess. Walls may be black with soot and there may be damage on cabinets, floors, roof, and more.
911 Restoration of Oshkosh helps you recover all these damaged surfaces immediately. Our services are improving every day so we can adapt to this rise in the number of fires. Thus, we aim to help the area with any fire and smoke damage restoration needs. Our experts are IICRC certified and regularly trained to ensure structural integrity and maximum safety during service. Our goal is to remove any items that have damage and restore your property to its former glory.
Call 911 Restoration today to get a Fresh Start for your business or your house. Our restoration teams are available 24/7, even during holidays, and will respond in 45 minutes or less. We offer a free visual inspection to property owners and help create a safe place for you after restoration. Let us give you and your property a Fresh Start!
What Fire & Smoke Restoration Service Includes
911 Restoration of Oshkosh adopts a full-service approach to fire and smoke damage restoration. This includes both residential and commercial disasters. Our service includes helping you recover your:
- Curtains & Covers – With smoke and soot specific vacuums, we filter out the air and help you restore your curtains and covers within minutes.
- Clothes – Apart from getting rid of the smell, we also help remove chemicals from your clothes and bedding that are safe from the fire.
- Furniture & Carpet – Smoke-damaged wood furniture and carpets will only get worse if you rub a damp cloth on them. We use specialized tools and processes to make them shine.
- Flooring – The floor will need cleaning and polishing. If there is too much damage, you may also have to replace the floor after the fire because of water from the fire department.
- Hard Surfaces – Wallpaper, drywall, and paint may lose color from the fire and smoke. We remove the soot to make sure that there is no permanent damage left.
- Glass and Appliances – Appliances that survive the fire can lose color as well. We have polishes just for that, along with expertise and training in repairing appliances.
- Plastic & PVC – Plastic and PVC surfaces can melt or collect smoke, which results in the quick loss of color. We can wipe it with the proper solutions to clean them properly.
- Ceramic – Dishes, china, and basins can lose color or get stains from fire and smoke damage. We deal with them as quickly as possible to save them from losing color.
Helping You Recover – Fire Damage Restoration
911 Restoration helps businesses and residents recover their belongings. From important business documents to beloved furniture and fixtures and electronic equipment, we help you recover it all. We are a part of the national 911 Restoration group; however, local residents own and operate 911 Restoration of Oshkosh. Our experts go through training and have the experience to help you clean your place out. Let us help you clean and refresh it so that you can get a Fresh Start and resume your everyday life.
While helping you out, our fire damage restoration process includes:
When the team of professionals arrives, they carry out safety checks to find the damage. This helps us create the steps to take so we can make your property safe and secure. This can include making sure the structure is holding out, boarding services, and complete restoration.
Drying and Water Extraction
After fire damage, your sprinklers or the firefighters may leave behind a lot of water to deal with. If left as is, you may find mold within 24 hours of the fire. It is important to start the drying process as quickly as possible. 911 Restoration starts the process within 45 minutes to avoid more damage.
While everything dries out, we clean up any pieces or debris before starting repairs. Fire damage restoration service also includes repair, construction, furniture polishing, and more. We restore your property while our team focuses on your items.
We Value Quality Communication and Fire Damage Restoration
And now we come to the final service: complete fire and smoke damage restoration services. This may require complete repainting, repair, and odor control. This is very important as the air after fire damage may be too dirty to breathe safely. Our IICRC-certified experts use a range of tools and processes to help you get a Fresh Start after any type of damage.
We have over 30 years of experience recovering from fire and smoke damage. Our staff also deals with insurance providers and can also arrange direct billing. This means that while we recover your property, you can focus solely on getting your life back on track.
Call 911 Restoration of Oshkosh to create a safety plan for any type of disaster or make short work of the fire and smoke damage restoration process. We also deal with insurance providers and other companies on your behalf if needed to give you time to relax and gather yourself. Let us help you resume your life quickly and cost-effectively!